Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Fun!!

My Easter week and weekend were jam packed! So many amazing things occurred. I found out I was pregnant and that explained the exhaustion. I knew that I had been going and going and going but I was REALLY tired. Finding this out made my day... actually my forever. We were trying to get pregnant and it took about 3 months.  So we will have 4 beautiful children to make up our family. I will be 25 with 4 children 4 and under. WOW!!  I was also sewing and sewing and sewing. Trying to get easter baskets Ashlynn's dress and Maddie's skirt done. I am so happy that I got it all done.

 For the Easter baskets I used this tutorial for a guideline:
http://kikicreates.blogspot.com/2011/04/little-bunny-basket-all-about-easter.html
I stemmed pretty far from the original design on Parker and Ashlynn's and didnt follow completely for Maddie's but pretty close.  Go check out her blog she is pretty awesome.

I also made the girls Easter dress/skirt!! The dress I just did as I went along. And the skirt I made from this awesome tutorial over at Made:
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2011/04/simple-skirt-simple-tutorialeaster bunny basket.html
                                                      this is a Teresa original lol!!

I had some late nights but it was all worth it to see the girls in there pretty outfits and parkers eyes aglow about his angry birds easter basket!!



We had alot of fun doing an easter egg hunt around our yard! Eating good food and of course a TON of candy. Oh and cant forget dying eggs.
I love making the holidays an event instead of just another day. I love creating memories for my children and I hope that they remember the fun stuff forever :D I hope everyone had an awesome easter I know we did!!!

2 comments:

kiki comin said...

super, super cute! i love the angry bird. so fun! thanks for sending me your link.:)

Sarah said...

Love the dress! Great job! I want to make linings for my kids baskets but I haven't found the right fabric! Congratulations on number 4!!

Post a Comment